- V- Specifically designed business that brings books to your door each month
- R- People have the option to select their interests when signing up
- I- Not hard to copy but will be making improvements to make it better
- N- Yes, but as a company we pride ourselves on creating a personalized list for every customer to enjoy
2) Feedback
- V- Allows me to hear raw intel of what people think so we can improve
- R- It gives an inside look into the customers thoughts about the products
- I- Feedback is a necessary part to growing your business
- N- Asking customers how we can better their experience on the website
3) Delivering books to your doorstep
- V-Allows subscribers the ease of receiving books at their door without having to leave the house
- R- Helps those who can't go to the bookstore as often as they like have the option to receive them at home
- I- Not difficult to copy seeing as we are a subscription service
- N- People could utilize their local libraries instead of this service
4) Customers of All Ages
- V- Allows us to tap into an entire market of people from all ages giving us the ability to have a vast selection of books.
- R- Not many companies can say that they can market to people of all ages
- I- Not hard to copy but would require a product or service that would be looking to market to everyone
- N- Yes there are other subscription services that have the same concept
5) Management Experience
- V- Being able to lead a company with good management skills will inspire our employees to work harder
- R- Able to connect with employees to make sure they are happy so they can work hard for the company they are passionate about
- I- It is easy to be a good manager you just need to exude confidence, compassion, and be empathetic to others
- N- Being a good manager is about being able to work well with others and still lead them
6) Connecting with schools and other companies
- V- Able to see the insight into other companies to better ours
- R- Gain valuable knowledge into the ins and outs of having a book company
- I- Not hard to imitate but it is very useful
- N- Talking with competitors
7) Working with local schools
- V- Able to see what types of books children are interested in
- R- Helps us to see what selections we should have on file
- I- Anyone can work with local schools so it's not hard to imitate
- N- Companies such as the scholastic book fair would be very helpful to talk with
8) Working with the elderly in assisted living facilities
- V- Able to see what elderly folks are interested in reading
- R- Helps to see how many different selections of books we will need
- I- Not hard to imitate just need to find people to work with
- N- Yes but I feel like most people don't see the elderly as a huge market to tap into
9) Personalized list of books each month to chose from
- V- Easier for the customers to select books for that month
- R- Personalized to each customer
- I- Not hard to imitate just need to see what each customer likes and dislikes
- N- Yes but they way we use them is to help us create a list of suggestions for each customer
10) Low monthly cost
- V- More people will be inclined to subscribe if it is a low monthly cost
- R- People enjoy subscription service so why not create one that will help them expand their vocabulary and minds
- I- Easy to create a low monthly cost if you have the right suppliers and ways to expeditie processes
- N- Yes amazon offers 2 day shipping for all its prime members
After conducting the VRIN analysis I feel like the top resource is the feedback we receive from our customers and business associates. Everything we get back we go through so that we can improve for our customers and make it a seamless online experience that will keep them wanting to resubscribe each month. It is just so valuable to hear what customers think and new ideas they create so that we can continue to grow.
Will,
ReplyDeleteyour VRIN analysis was really good! I think that they low monthly cost will really catch peoples eye