Friday, November 30, 2018
Celebrating Failure
This past semester has been a whirlwind of failures, successes, accomplishments, and trial and error. I have really dedicated this year to trying to improve myself and help those around me but that doesn't mean I didn't experience failure while doing it. I have tried to focus more on school so that in the future I will be able to apply to graduate school. With the major i'm in it can be difficult at times but it's all about pushing through and keep fighting for what you want. There have been instances where I have failed exams and that began to discourage me on my path. I decided to change up my study habits so that maybe that would have a positive impact on my grade and as it turns out it did. It's all about trying again and again until you finally get the results you are looking for. Failure can be embarrassing especially when you're in a class that other people seem to be doing just fine in. One starts to get discouraged but you can't let that happen, you must keep working hard. This class has changed my perspective on failure in a way that makes failure seem like a stepping stone to get you to the next step. It helps to celebrate failure so that you learn form your mistakes and are able to move on and keep working towards your goal.
Labels:
26A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment