Friday, November 30, 2018

Your Exit Strategy

1) After a certain amount of time I would hope that I would be able to sell my business to a larger business for a decent profit. If I were to sell my business after an unspecified amount of time I would hope that after as much time and effort that I've put in I will have achieved what I planned and will be able to move onto my next venture. If I were to do this it will help me in my endeavors in the future because I will have the experience from my prior venture.

2) I selected this exit strategy because it has allowed me to reap all the benefits from my past venture and use them to enhance my next one. All of my past business partners will still be friends so that all of my social networking contacts will still be intact. It is so important to keep these contacts so that if you ever need help or assistance in different areas these contacts might be able to help you.

3) The exit strategy I chose has influenced the way that I made other decisions in my concept because it made me realize that  I have the ability to make this business the best it can possibly be. If I were to sell my business I would have put in so much time and effort to make sure that my dreams come true and it would show when I sell my  business. In my next venture there are still thousands of other opportunities that still need to be explored and with my prior experience I will be able to capitalize on another venture and succeed. A huge part of running a business is the ability to acquire resources and that is easier to do if you have left in good graces with the people you have worked with before. This will help to ensure that these contacts will be able to be used in future business deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment